The Wix Stars casino also includes European roulette that you can play for free or for real. They really don’t have a lot of table games but they do understand that roulette is a very popular game throughout the world so this is only one of two table games that they do offer.
It’s also a nice looking game and it is found under the roulette lobby which only contains the one roulette game. Even so, the minimum bet is $.25 up to a maximum of $250 per spin and a max bet per spot of $25
In the free demo game version you can get €500 for free So this is another nice way to play and practice roulette for free online with not bothering to register or download anything
They also have an easy to understand “how to play roulette” information sheet which we have included below.
Roulette is one of the world’s most popular games. The aim of the game is to predict where the ball will land on the roulette wheel.
- Place your bet by selecting the chips and placing them on any betting location on the board according to the betting combination that can be viewed below under the heading Betting Combinations.
- The Total Bets box will show the total amount of bets placed on the board.
- Adjust your bets by using the following buttons:
The ‘Undo’ button will clear the last bet and if you click the undo button again, it will clear the bet placed before that (if any) and so on.
The ‘Redo’ button will bring back the last bet that was cleared.
The ‘Clear all’ button will clear all bets from the board.
The ‘Repeat’ button will repeat your previous bets on the board.
After pressing ‘Repeat’, The ‘Double’ button will appear and by pressing it you can double all your bets placed on the board in the previous round. The game does not allow to double the bet if it is going to exceed the maximum bet allowed per betting spot. You can always remove chips by pressing the SHIFT button and clicking on the chip.
- Press SPIN button or the SPACEBAR to release the ball which will stop and land on one of the 0 to 36 numbers.
- When the ball stops on a number, if there is any win(s), winnings will be shown in a pop up message with all winning bet details.
- Your Total Wins box will show the winning amount and will be added automatically to your account balance.
- Turbo: When the ‘Turbo’ box selected, the ball simply appears on a number on the roulette wheel without spinning.
- Paytable: Will show the winning bet multipliers.
- History: The Result History pane at the top right hand corner of the game screen will show the last 8 draws.
- Place a bet first in order to enable the Autoplay Menu.
- Click on the Autoplay button to open the Autoplay menu.
- Choose the number of games you would like to play. Minimum of 5 games.
- Click on the play button to start the Autoplay.
- You may pause the Autoplay at any time by clicking on the pause button. If at the time a game is in progress you click on the pause button, the Autoplay will stop after the game result is revealed.
- When playing in Autoplay, the system will purchase one game after another and not all the games you selected to play at once. This means if a disconnection will occur, only the current game being played before the disconnection occurred will be played. The other games remaining will not be played.
- Single Number (straight) – Win Pays x36 Bet placed on any single number including 0.
- Two Numbers (Split) – Win Pays x18 Bet placed on any line between any two numbers.
- 0-1-2, 0-2-3 – Win Pays x12 Bet placed on the intersecting point between 0, 1 and 2, or 0, 2 and 3.
- Three Numbers (street) – Win Pays x12 Bet placed at the end of any row of numbers, covering three numbers.
- Four Numbers (Square) – Win Pays x9 Bet placed on the corner where four numbers meet. 0,1,2,3 can also be selected.
- Six Numbers (Double Street) – Win Pays x6 Bet placed at the end of two rows on the line between them.
- Dozen (1st 12, 2nd 12 and 3rd 12) – Win Pays x3 Bet placed in one of the boxes marked “1st12” or “2nd12” or “3rd12”, each covering twelve numbers.
- 2 to 1 (Column) – Win Pays x3 On the right side of the Roulette table there are three boxes marked “2 to 1”. Bets placed in one of these boxes, mark all twelve numbers above it (excluding 0).
- Red/Black – Win Pays x2 Place your bet on red to cover all the red numbers or place your bet on black, to cover all the black numbers. Zero is excluded.
- Odd/Even – Win pays x2
Place your bet on the ‘Odd’ to cover all the odd numbers or place your bet on the
‘Even’, to cover all the Even numbers (Zero is excluded).
- 1-18/19-36 – Win Pays x2
- Place your bet on the ‘1-18′ to cover all numbers 1-18 or place your bet on the ’19 – 36’
to cover all numbers 19 – 36 (Zero is excluded).
Results of the game can be viewed in the Game History. Note that the Game History may show different selections/symbols, but the outcome of the game is the same.
In the mobile version of this game: tap the “Settings” button in the upper right corner of the game enter settings menu:
- click the ‘Support’ button to contact support
- click help to view the game rules
- When you wish to return to the game, press the “BACK” button at the top section of the settings menu.
- To view the paytable click “I” button next to the settings.
- To place your bet click on the table board, the table board will then zoom in.
- Use the > and < buttons to choose your bet amount, and click on the desired bet type
- Clicking on “Spin” will start the game and the bet.
- The winning number will be shown in a zoom in.
- Than the player can chose whether to repeat the game or click the table board to choose new numbers.
- The history of all games played in the mobile device can be viewed through the website, inside the
main lobby. However they may be displayed in a slightly different format.
- REAL MONEY: (in fun mode): Switch to real money play.
- CHAT: Click here to open a window and chat live with our customer support.
- BALANCE: The current total amount of money available for playing the game.
- QUICK DEPOSIT: Deposit money to your account balance.
- BACK TO LOBBY: Quit the game and go back to the Games Lobby.
- MENU: Access the games list and general settings.
- ?: Open a window with the game’s instructions.
- SOUND BUTTON: Turn sound on or off.