“Ever wonder what the difference is between American, European, and French roulette tables? There are a few key differences you’ll want to understand before”
- Basic review of the 3 versions of roulette
- French & European – one green 0, RTP 97.3%, NetEnt games,
- American Roulette= RTP 94.7%,
- Promoting a Bonus Code: FREEPLAY for the Golden Nugget Online Casino from Atlantic City!
- Includes a nice warning “Must be 21+ and live within state lines where gambling is legalized. Call 1-800-GAMBLER if you have a gambling problem.”
- Compares different roulette versions from a NJ online casino site.
- Takes too much time to talk about the one zero vs the added double zero.
- Not a tutorial, simply an overview.
- Covers the French Roulette EnPrison rule first and then La Partage. (Apparently does not know La Partage is well known, but that En Prison is sometimes not even mentioned or included in the game version you might play).
- Worse yet, he does not indicate that those two rules gives you the best player odds with all even money bets in the French roulette version. He mentions only even/odd bets and does not clarify they are only for even money bets. Leaves open the possibility to new players the impression that these rules all to all bets.
- These two important distinctions indicate to me that he knows only the basics and not the important parts.
Video Source: YouTube
Uploaded by: Play USA
Upload date: 2020-05-14 21:10:58
As of our post date this video had 214 views, 8 likes and 0 dislikes.