The object of the game is to predict where the ball will come to rest on the Roulette wheel. The Roulette wheel consists of numbers 1 through 36, alternately coloured red and black, plus 0, which is green.
- Play the La Partage French Roulette at the Betsafe Casino for free or for real from Play’n GO software.
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 98.68%.
La Partage Roulette Rules
There are many different ways to place roulette bets in La Partage Roulette. Each bet covers a different set of numbers and has a different distribution. The payouts for all bets are listed in the “Winnings Table” below.
An inside bet on a single number. The chips are placed entirely in the middle of a number (including 0) on the Roulette table.
An inside bet on two neighbouring numbers, either on the vertical or the horizontal direction. The chips are placed on the line that divides the two numbers.
An inside bet on three numbers on a single vertical line (a street). The chips are placed on the lower edge of the board, at the end of the corresponding street. A bet on three numbers 0, 1 and 2 or 0, 2 and 3 is a special Street Bet. The chips are placed on the T-section where the three numbers meet.
An inside bet on four numbers. The chips are placed at the cross where the four numbers meet.
An inside bet on four numbers (zero and its neighbouring street). The chips are placed on the lower edge of the Roulette table, at the T-section where the zero and the 1, 2, 3 street meets.
An inside bet on six numbers (two neighbouring streets). The chips are placed on the lower edge of the Roulette table, at the T-section where the two streets meet.
An outside bet on all twelve numbers on any of the three horizontal lines. The chips are placed to the right side of the Roulette table, in one of the three boxes labelled “2 to 1”. If one of the numbers in the selected column is hit, the payout is 2:1. 0 is a losing number.
An outside bet on the first (1-12), second (13-24), or third group (25-36) of twelve numbers. The chips are placed in one of the three boxes marked “1st 12″(P 12), “2nd 12″(M 12) or “3rd 12″(D 12). If one of the selected 12 numbers is hit, the payout is 2:1. 0 is a losing number.
An outside bet on the outcome of a particular colour, either red or black. The chips are placed on the red or black betting area on the Roulette table. If the selected colour is hit, the payout is 1:1.
Even/Odd Bet or Pair/Impair
An outside bet on the outcome of either an even or an odd number. The chips are placed on Even or Odd on the Roulette table. If the selected outcome is hit, the payout is 1:1.
Low/High Bet or Manque/Passe
An outside bet on whether the outcome of the next spin will be low (numbers 1 to 18) or high (numbers 19 to 36). The chips are placed on “1 to 18” or “19 to 36”. If the selected outcome is hit, the payout is 1:1.
The neighbours bet panel is found below the main betting grid in the Desktop version. In the Mobile version it is accessed by pressing the Racetrack Button. This button presents the wheel in an elongated form and allows for bets to be spread across 5 numbers that correspond with a cluster of numbers on the wheel. The bet quickly allows the placement of a single chip onto each of the numbers of that section.
Favourite Bets on Desktop Only
As an extension to the Neighbours Bets described above, the player is shown a range of additional fixed bet options from within the Favourites Panel (accessed using the button containing the star icon). Players are also able to commit their own favourite bets to memory using the add, record and name function within this panel.
If the ball lands in the zero pocket, all even-money bets (Red/Black, High/Low and Odd/Even bets) are automatically split in half. Half of the original bet will be returned to the player while the remaining half will be forfeited by the house. Keep in mind that this rule is applicable only when you make even-money bets. If you place a Straight Up bet and zero comes up, you will lose your entire bet.
The minimum and maximum bet limits. For desktop detailed information on the bet limits can be found by hovering the mouse over the table limit values on the table. For mobile devices the limits for the game can be found within the settings pages.
- Chip Covers – Term – Pays
- 1 number – Straight Up – 35 to 1
- 2 numbers – Split Bet – 17 to 1
- 3 numbers – Street Bet – 11 to 1
- 4 numbers – Corner Bet – 8 to 1
- 4 numbers – Four Bet – 8 to 1
- 6 numbers – Line Bet – 5 to 1
- 12 numbers – Dozen Bet or Column Bet – 2 to 1
- 18 numbers – Red/Black, Even/Odd or Low/High Bets – 1 to 1
Notes: You can place bets that involve two, three, or even four numbers around the zero position. For example, using the zero, you can place bets on: 1+0, 1+2+0, 2+0, 3+0, or 1+2+3+0. These bets pay the same as any Split, Street or Corner bet based upon whether they cover 2, 3 or 4 cells respectively.
To play the game – Click for desktop – Touch for mobile
- Click or touch a chip of the desired value to select it.
- Place your bet by clicking or touching on a number or betting area on the Roulette table. Every click or touch on the betting area adds one chip of the selected value to the bet.
- By holding down the mouse button and dragging (for desktop) or continually pressing down on the screen and dragging (for mobile) one chip of the selected value will be placed on each betting area entered.
- The minimum and maximum bet limits – If a bet is below the minimum limit, a message about an insufficient bet is shown. For detailed information on bet limits for all positions, hover over the bet position.
- To increase the bet by another amount, select another chip and click or touch on the desired betting area.
- You can place several chips into different betting areas simultaneously.
- Click Spin to set the ball spinning after you have placed your bets.
- Clicking or touching Undo removes the last chip placed, Clicking or touching Clear Bets removes all the placed bets from the table.
- After a spin, clicking or pressing and holding Spin will place the same bet as during the previous spin, and set the ball spinning.
- The winning bets remain on the table. Until new bets are placed or a game button is selected, at this time the winning bets are removed to you and new bets are placed.
- All different betting options and corresponding payouts are explained in the La Partage Roulette Rules section below.
- The minimum and maximum bet limits. For desktop detailed information on the bet limits can be found by hovering the mouse over the table limit values on the table.
The history display shows the results of the previous spins, and can be extended to show additional analysis of previous games, including Hot or Cold numbers.
- Clear Bets – Clear the table of all bets.
- Undo – Removes the last chip placed.
- Rebet – Place the same bets as in your previous valid bet.
- Double – Place the same bets as in your previous valid bet but doubled in value.
- Spin – Spin the wheel. (If the Spin button is held down the same bets as in your previous round are placed and the wheel will Spin when the Spin button meter is fully filled).
Malfunction Voids All Pays and Plays